Shaw's New England roots were firmly planted in 1860, when George C. Shaw opened his first store in Portland, Maine. A few years later, another native New Englander, Maynard A. Davis, opened his first 'Public Markets' in Brockton and New Bedford Massachusetts.
Together, these two men sowed the seeds that would one day become Shaw's Supermarkets, Inc. And over the past 150 years, their growth can be directly attributed to the ingenuity of these two men and their belief in offering quality products and quality service.
Today, Shaw's® and Star Market® continue to thrive, employing approximately 25,000 associates in Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
TO RELOAD CARD BALANCE
Take this card to any register and present it to the cashier. Pay for the dollar amount you wish to add to the card balance, in any amount from $5 to $500. Cashier will complete the transaction.
Purchase of this card constitutes acceptance of the following terms:
• This gift card can be used for merchandise purchases only at any of the stores listed on this card. Non-merchandise purchases (e.g. gift cards, money orders, lottery, bus passes) are not allowed.
• Card may be used multiple times until value is fully depleted.
• Card cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by law.
• AB Acquisition LLC and its subsidiaries are not responsible for the use of your card without your knowledge.
• This card does not expire and has no fees.
• Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced.
• For card balance, call 1-877-932-7948.
©2015 AB Acquisition LLC. All rights reserved. All proprietary trademarks are owned by AB Acquisition LLC or its subsidiaries. Good at these locations: (logos placed here as called out in the version details)