GIFT DEVICES MUST BE REDEEMED DIRECTLY THROUGH ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL® for the U.S. dollar value shown on the face of the Gift Device.
1. Certificate may be used only as a form of payment toward a new reservation made directly with Royal Caribbean International. After the gift certificate has been applied to a new reservation, the reservation may be transferred to a travel agency.
2. Certificate value may only be applied toward the cruise fare for Royal Caribbean International sailings quoted in USD and cannot be used toward payment of the required initial deposit. The initial deposit must be paid in USD (by cash or credit card) at the time of booking.
3. There are no blackout dates and no restrictions as to ship, itinerary or stateroom category; however, all reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
4. Certificate may not be applied to a reservation within a group or charter program.
5. Certificate may not be used to obtain onboard credit or to settle any shipboard charges.
6. Multiple certificates may be applied toward the cruise fare of the same reservation. Remaining balances due may be paid with cash or credit card.
7. Once the reservation has been made, Royal Caribbean’s normal policies regarding cancellation, changes, and deadlines for the payment of deposits and all other payments, shall apply.
8. Certificate is transferable only by gift and bears no expiration date.
9. Certificate is nonrefundable, has no cash value, and will be not replaced if lost, stolen or if the reservation is cancelled.
10. Certificate shall be void where prohibited or restricted by law and if sold for cash or other consideration.
11. Passenger Ticket Contract. All passengers must sign and agree to the terms and conditions of Royal Caribbean International’s Cruise Ticket Contract (copies of which are available online at www.royalcaribbean.com) as a condition to sailing. Those terms and conditions are hereby incorporated by reference. IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE CRUISE TICKET CONTRACT CONTAINS IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS ON THE RIGHTS OF PASSENGERS. Among other things, any disputes between passengers and Royal Caribbean International must take place in Miami/Dade County, Florida and must be filed within a certain period of time. By redeeming the certificate the Recipient/holder agrees to be bound by all such terms and conditions.
12. Royal Caribbean International’s other policies and terms and conditions shall also apply. Among other things, Royal Caribbean International has minimum age requirements, restrictions on infant travel and other terms and conditions which shall apply.