At StubHub, our mission is simple: provide fans a safe, convenient place to get tickets to the games, concerts, and theater shows they want to see, and an easy way to sell their tickets when they can't go.
We've been doing it since 2000, and continue to lead the way today - making sure fans have a truly open marketplace where they can buy or sell tickets without restrictions or limitations.
So, welcome to StubHub. The way ticket buying should be.
2. Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund. Gift Cards are not credit, debit or charge cards. No implied warranties attach to Gift Cards.
3. Upon redemption, the entire balance of a Gift Card is deposited to the recipient's StubHub account. Gift Cards are not reloadable and cannot be associated with multiple StubHub accounts. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for past purchases.
4. If the cost of an order exceeds the Gift Card amount, the recipient must pay for the balance with a credit or debit card or PayPal account.
5. Treat Gift Cards like cash. Lost, stolen, or damaged Gift Cards will not be replaced except where required by law and only with proof of purchase as required and if the Gift Cards have never been used.
7. StubHub reserves the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on StubHub.com. Invalid or unidentifiable Gift Card numbers will not be redeemed.
8. Purchases using Gift Cards do not count towards StubHub rewards or loyalty programs.
PLEASE NOTE: All plastic gift card sales are final and cannot be blocked, replaced, devalued, or refunded. Please treat these cards as cash.