ACME Markets Inc. got its beginning in 1891 when two friends, Samuel Robinson and Robert Crawford, opened a small neighborhood grocery store at Second and Fernon Streets in South Philadelphia that emphasized quality products, low prices and friendly service. Over 120 years later, ACME remains dedicated to providing a high-quality grocery experience that our customers have come to expect.
Today, ACME operates 116 stores in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland, employing more than 13,000 associates. We continue to offer consumers fresh and convenient supermarket solutions, in addition to services such as Sav-on® Pharmacies - all tailored to the specific needs of the neighborhoods we serve.
TO RELOAD CARD BALANCE
Take this card to any register and present it to the cashier. Pay for the dollar amount you wish to add to the card balance, in any amount from $5 to $500. Cashier will complete the transaction.
Purchase of this card constitutes acceptance of the following terms:
• This gift card can be used for merchandise purchases only at any of the stores listed on this card. Non-merchandise purchases (e.g. gift cards, money orders, lottery, bus passes) are not allowed.
• Card may be used multiple times until value is fully depleted.
• Card cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by law.
• AB Acquisition LLC and its subsidiaries are not responsible for the use of your card without your knowledge.
• This card does not expire and has no fees.
• Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced.
• For card balance, call 1-877-932-7948.
©2015 AB Acquisition LLC. All rights reserved. All proprietary trademarks are owned by AB Acquisition LLC or its subsidiaries. Good at these locations: (logos placed here as called out in the version details).